What it is:
Allow royalty and elegance to take over your nails with Revel Nail’s Regency Set. These soft and versatile blush shades will transcend you into feeling regal. With a mix of glitters and shimmers you are sure to find your inspiration for embracing your natural beauty. Set includes five 0.5oz jars, and is only available as a set, while supplies last.
- D698 Starlet is a clear base with different sizes of champagne glitters.
- D699 Beloved is a pink nude cream that turns into a rose pink in the sun. Plus, you’ll find your nails glowing to a purple in the dark.
- D700 Swoon is a very sheer gold and pink shimmer.
- D701 Duchess is a sheer base with silver and rose gold flakes.
- D702 Heirloom is a rose gold metallic shimmer.
Why Dip Powder
We have the nail REVELution you’ve been waiting for! Revel Nail Dip Powder is the best of both worlds. It lasts like an acrylic but removes easily like a gel polish, doesn’t need a light to cure and won’t weaken your nails when you wear it. Our nail Dip Powder provides protection and long-lasting color with a lightweight, natural feel. When you choose Dip Powder, there’s no need for UV lights or hard gel applications. Get longer, stronger, more natural feeling nails with a durable finish and shine that lasts. Plus, Dip Powder lasts up to 3 weeks longer than the best gel nail polish. If you’ve been looking for fake nails that don’t damage your real nails, try Dip Powder instead, it’s even better!
Choose from a variety of 200+ unique powder nail colors to create a manicure as unique as you!
How Long do Dip Nails Last?
Our dip powder can last from 3-5 weeks, or up to 3 weeks longer than gel polish!
Benefits of Revel Nail Dip Powder
- Strong as acrylics
- Outlasts gel
- Maximizes shine
- Doesn’t need UV light
- Non-toxic and light odor
- Crack and chip resistant
- Calcium and Vitamin E fortified
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Revel Nail Dip Powder is MADE IN THE USA
- 100% money back guarantee
Start dipping with our Dip Powder Starter Kit! Choose from 200+ nail colors, plus all the products you’ll need to get started.
Check out these tips on how to perfect your dip powder manicure.