Twisted Tea Party Dip Powder + Gel Polish Collection
What it is:
Twisted Tea Party Dip Powder Collection comes with 6 limited edition 0.5 oz dip powder jars and 6 matching Gel Polishes. Dip powder jars and gel polishes are not available for individual sale.
What it includes:
- D783 Par-tea Time is a lilac purple glitter.
- D784 Mint Condition is a bright mint aqua.
- D785 Limoncello is a semi-sheer neon yellow jelly with a touch of lime green.
- D786 Raspberry Tart is a baby pink that cools off to a deep magenta.
- D787 Curtsy, Please is a bright yet soft lavender.
- D788 Spilt Tea is a bright mandarin orange shimmer.
Why Dip Powder
We have the nail REVELution you’ve been waiting for! Revel Nail Dip Powder is the best of both worlds. It lasts like an acrylic but removes easily like a gel polish, doesn’t need a light to cure and won’t weaken your nails when you wear it. Our nail Dip Powder provides protection and long-lasting color with a lightweight, natural feel. When you choose Dip Powder, there’s no need for UV lights or hard gel applications. Get longer, stronger, more natural feeling nails with a durable finish and shine that lasts. Plus, Dip Powder lasts up to 3 weeks longer than the best gel nail polish. If you’ve been looking for fake nails that don’t damage your real nails, try Dip Powder instead, it’s even better!
Choose from a variety of 200+ unique powder nail colors to create a manicure as unique as you!
How Long do Dip Nails Last?
Our dip powder can last from 3-5 weeks, or up to 3 weeks longer than gel polish!
Benefits of Revel Nail Dip Powder
- Strong as acrylics
- Outlasts gel
- Maximizes shine
- Doesn’t need UV light
- Non-toxic and light odor
- Crack and chip resistant
- Calcium and Vitamin E fortified
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Revel Nail Dip Powder is MADE IN THE USA
- 100% money back guarantee
Start dipping with our Dip Powder Starter Kit! Choose from 200+ nail colors, plus all the products you’ll need to get started.
Check out these tips on how to perfect your dip powder manicure.
How to use Gel Polish:
Looking for a manicure that lasts longer than Nail Polish but you’re not yet ready to switch to dip powder? Or want a long-lasting high-shine finish pedicure that matches your favorite dip power? Our gel polish is perfect for you! Coming in a variety of colors matching some of our most popular dip powder and nail lacquer shades.
Instruction for a Gel Polish Manicure:
- Prep – THESE ARE THE BASIC PREP STEPS
- PREP – Sanitize hands and push back cuticles
- REMOVE SHINE – Using a fine drill bit or 150 grit file, remove shine from nails.
- SHAPE - Shape nails with a 180 grit file.
- ALCOHOL WIPE – Using a lint free wipe, clean the nail with alcohol
- GEL BASE - Apply a thin layer of Revel Nail Gel Base from cuticle to free edge, capping the tip. Using a LED light cure 30 Seconds or use an UV light to cure for 1 minute.
- GEL POLISH - Using gel polish color of choice apply a thin layer from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to cap the tips of the nail to ensure complete coverage. Cure 60 seconds with a LED light or 2 minutes with an UV Light.
- REPEAT – Perform steps 3-4 again to each nail. Each nail should have 2 layers of gel polish. Pro Tip* – some colors may need a third layer to give a complete full coverage.
- GEL TOPCOAT- Apply a thin layer of Revel Nail Tack Free Gel from cuticle to free edge. Remember to cap the tips. Cure for 60 seconds with a LED light or 2 minutes with an UV Light
- MOISTURIZE - Apply Revel Nail Cuticle oil to the skin surrounding the nail to have a complete, nourished, and calcium enriched gel polish manicure.