Spring Fever | Pastel Speckled Flake Gel Polish Set
What it is:
These 5 new pastel speckled shades will give you Spring fever all season long. These milky, soft flake dip powder shades will have your nails popping like the bubbly at brunch. Is Gel Polish more your jam? Grab this set in Gel Polish, here!
What it includes:
- D789 Morning Dew has an opaque white base with pink and green flakes.
- D790 May Flowers has a warm peach base with rose gold flakes.
- D791 Botanical Garden has a desaturated, cool toned teal base with purple, green and gold flakes.
- D792 Rose Water is a baby pink base with fuchsia, purple and green flakes.
- D793 April Showers is a baby blue base with cobalt blue, gold, green and purple flakes.
Why Dip Powder
We have the nail REVELution you’ve been waiting for! Revel Nail Dip Powder is the best of both worlds. It lasts like an acrylic but removes easily like a gel polish, doesn’t need a light to cure and won’t weaken your nails when you wear it. Our nail Dip Powder provides protection and long-lasting color with a lightweight, natural feel. When you choose Dip Powder, there’s no need for UV lights or hard gel applications. Get longer, stronger, more natural feeling nails with a durable finish and shine that lasts. Plus, Dip Powder lasts up to 3 weeks longer than the best gel nail polish. If you’ve been looking for fake nails that don’t damage your real nails, try Dip Powder instead, it’s even better!
Choose from a variety of 200+ unique powder nail colors to create a manicure as unique as you!
How Long do Dip Nails Last?
Our dip powder can last from 3-5 weeks, or up to 3 weeks longer than gel polish!
Benefits of Revel Nail Dip Powder
- Strong as acrylics
- Outlasts gel
- Maximizes shine
- Doesn’t need UV light
- Non-toxic and light odor
- Crack and chip resistant
- Calcium and Vitamin E fortified
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Revel Nail Dip Powder is MADE IN THE USA
- 100% money back guarantee
Start dipping with our Dip Powder Starter Kit! Choose from 200+ nail colors, plus all the products you’ll need to get started.
Check out these tips on how to perfect your dip powder manicure.