Sensitive Dip Powder Liquid Set + Nail Lamp
Back In Stock
What it is:
Our sensitive dip powder liquid line is the perfect solution for those who have sensitivity or reactions when using traditional dip powder liquids (some people call this reaction the “dip flu”). Revel Nail’s Sensitive Dip Powder Liquids were carefully developed and tested to allow users to continue to create beautiful and long lasting manicures without having to experiencing “dip flu” symptoms. During testing, 100% of users noticed a reduction of “dip flu” symptoms, and 80% of users experienced NO “dip flu” symptoms when using our Sensitive Dip Powder Liquids.
This system is odorless and provides the same long lasting results of traditional dip liquids. The Sensitive Gel Top Coat is hema free and provides a flawless finish after curing under UV/LED light.
- Sensitive Dip Powder Base Coat: helps hold Dip Powder on your nail for a long lasting manicure – use it before your first dip and between each layer for a manicure that lasts for weeks
- Sensitive Dip Powder Activator: cures and hardens your Dip Powder for long lasting wear!
- Sensitive Gel Top Coat (Hema-Free): is the last step that seals and protects your manicure and gives a beautiful shine that lasts! **Be sure to wipe your Gel Top Coat after cure with at least 90% alcohol.
- Spectra UV/LED Nail Lamp: Our Sensitive Dip Powder Liquids top coat requires a UV/LED nail lamp to cure. This bundle comes with everything you need!
How to use Sensitive Dip Powder Liquids Set
- Prep nails by sanitizing hands and pushing back cuticles.
- Buff shine from nails.
- Apply a layer of the Sensitive Dip Powder Base Coat from the base of the
- cuticle to the tip. Dip nail into desired color or clear.
- Brush or tap off excess powder. Repeat on each nail until has 2 coats or
- desired thickness.
- Ensure to wipe any excess powder from the brush on lint free paper towel
- before placing back into the Sensitive Dip Powder Base Coat bottle.
- Apply a generous amount of Sensitive Dip Powder Activator ensuring the
- cap the tips of the nails. Let dry for 2 minutes.
- Buff and shape the nails using a file/drill to remove excess powder from
- cuticles and smooth out the nails.
- Apply a thin coat of Sensitive Dip Powder Gel Top Coat and cure in a UV/LED
- light for 60 seconds. Apply a second layer of Sensitive Dip Powder Gel Top
- Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
- After curing the second coat, wipe the nails with 90% alcohol wipe to reveal
- a shiny finish.