80’s Icons | Neon Creme Gel Polish Set
What it is:
An electric rainbow for the beach or the streets. Includes 6 15mL neon creme gel polishes.
- G835 Cassette Tape: Lime green’s spunkier, brighter sister, Cassette Tape, is a creamy neon green gel polish that has slight yellow undertones.
- G836 Acid Wash: This bold and unabashedly bright blue gel polish will quickly become your new favorite shade. Like Acid Wash jeans, you can pair her with everything.
- G837 Boom Box: A bit more subtle that her friends, Boom Box is sure to be a new summer favorite. She is a very bright and vibrant shade of purple that looks perfect on all skin tones.
- G838 Shrinky Dink: This quintessential summer neon pink does not shrink away from drawing attention! Shrinky Dink is a timeless gel polish shade yet she is always in style.
- G839 Koosh Ball: If you are looking for the perfect warm weather orange, Koosh Ball should be your pick! Complementary for most skin tones, she is a must have gel polish shade for summer pedicures.
- G840 Walkman: Are you ready to rival the rays of the sun? Walkman should be your choice! This creamy, yellow neon gel polish will be in regular rotation when you are excited to show off your nails.
How to use Gel Polish:
Looking for a manicure that lasts longer than Nail Polish but you’re not yet ready to switch to dip powder? Or want a long-lasting high-shine finish pedicure that matches your favorite dip power? Our gel polish is perfect for you! Coming in a variety of colors matching some of our most popular dip powder and nail lacquer shades.
Instruction for a Gel Polish Manicure:
- Prep – THESE ARE THE BASIC PREP STEPS
- PREP – Sanitize hands and push back cuticles
- REMOVE SHINE – Using a fine drill bit or 150 grit file, remove shine from nails.
- SHAPE - Shape nails with a 180 grit file.
- ALCOHOL WIPE – Using a lint free wipe, clean the nail with alcohol
- GEL BASE - Apply a thin layer of Revel Nail Gel Base from cuticle to free edge, capping the tip. Using a LED light cure 30 Seconds or use an UV light to cure for 1 minute.
- GEL POLISH - Using gel polish color of choice apply a thin layer from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to cap the tips of the nail to ensure complete coverage. Cure 60 seconds with a LED light or 2 minutes with an UV Light.
- REPEAT – Perform steps 3-4 again to each nail. Each nail should have 2 layers of gel polish. Pro Tip* – some colors may need a third layer to give a complete full coverage.
- GEL TOPCOAT- Apply a thin layer of Revel Nail Tack Free Gel from cuticle to free edge. Remember to cap the tips. Cure for 60 seconds with a LED light or 2 minutes with an UV Light
- MOISTURIZE - Apply Revel Nail Cuticle oil to the skin surrounding the nail to have a complete, nourished, and calcium enriched gel polish manicure.