Sensitive Dip Powder Liquids
How to use Sensitive Dip Powder Liquids Set
- Prep nails by sanitizing hands and pushing back cuticles.
- Buff shine from nails.
- Apply a layer of the Sensitive Dip Powder Base Coat from the base of the
- cuticle to the tip. Dip nail into desired color or clear.
- Brush or tap off excess powder. Repeat on each nail until has 2 coats or
- desired thickness.
- Ensure to wipe any excess powder from the brush on lint free paper towel
- before placing back into the Sensitive Dip Powder Base Coat bottle.
- Apply a generous amount of Sensitive Dip Powder Activator ensuring the
- cap the tips of the nails. Let dry for 2 minutes.
- Buff and shape the nails using a file/drill to remove excess powder from
- cuticles and smooth out the nails.
- Apply a thin coat of Sensitive Dip Powder Gel Top Coat and cure in a UV/LED
- light for 60 seconds. Apply a second layer of Sensitive Dip Powder Gel Top
- Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
- After curing the second coat, wipe the nails with 90% alcohol wipe to reveal
- a shiny finish.